Tuesday 21 October 2014

Doubt by KA Hobbs! SPOILER FREE REVIEW!!

Doubt by KA Hobbs! SPOILER FREE REVIEW!!




Sophie and Doug have the perfect life. Both have respectable careers and their relationship is growing stronger every day. With work requiring Doug to travel, they spend many nights apart. Late night calls, feelings of secrets hanging in the air; will their relationship survive a ‘blast from the past’? Hurt, betrayal, love. Will Doug be forced to choose? Can Sophie see past the hurt and give Doug a chance to explain, for her to understand? Is their relationship strong enough to cope with the changes life has in store for them? Will they be able to move forward?



My Review

4*
So I was sucked into this book and the whirlwind that is Mr. Doug Roberts! He just has this charisma that wraps you around his little finger... I really enjoyed this book as it wasn't just a HEA love story, it's real. They have ups and downs, they have heartbreak and disasters. But most of all they have a once in a lifetime love that makes you believe in them and their story! Doug is a swoon worthy man! He has a cocky demeanour that borders on arrogance but never crosses that line! Sophie is a fairly strong and independent woman, she doesn't rely on Doug and I think for me that is the best part! I don't like weak characters, I like characters that can stand on their own feet and fight their way out of any situation and that is exactly why I love these characters. The story does get dark in places and is very emotional. Be prepared to want more and if you become a part of the 'I <3 Doug Roberts' fan club then be prepared to want to strangle him in places! If you want a book with a smooth love story then maybe this isn't for you, but if you want the real love story, the one that isn't smooth but that is rocky and bumpy then I recommend this book! 


Here is where you can find and connect with KA Hobbs 


Buy Links

No comments:

Post a Comment