Monday 13 October 2014

Rachel Van Dyken The Bet SPOILER FREE REVIEW!

Rachel Van Dyken The Bet SPOILER FREE REVIEW!


The Bet

.'I have a proposition for you.' Kacey should have run the minute those words left Seattle millionaire Jake Titus's mouth. It's been years since Kacey's seen her childhood friend Jake, but the minute Jake mentions his ill grandmother, Kacey is ready to do anything for the sweet old woman. And if that means pretending they're engaged for her sake-so be it.
But Kacey wasn't counting on Jake's older brother Travis still being there. She calls him 'Satan' for a reason: she's never forgotten the way he teased and taunted her. Yet when they meet again, Travis's gorgeous smile is a direct hit to her heart . . . and Kacey's more confused than ever. As the days pass, only one thing starts to become alarmingly clear-she never should have accepted Jake's deal . . .


My Review

4*
I found this book through Amazon recommending it and I am so glad they did! At the time I didn't really read any kind of Romance, I was more into Crime and Paranormal so I didn't really get why Amazon was recommending it but I downloaded the sample and gave it a chance anyway. After I read the sample I bought the book and spent the whole night awake reading it! I needed to know how it ended for my own sanity, and I defy anyone with a sense of humour to put down that book after reading about Grandma Nadine! Being in my 20s I was able to relate to the characters and found them immensely funny and realistic!  My favourite character by far is Travis, I just love his sense of humour and his mannerisms. They are just like the group of friends I have! I loved the story, I honestly didn't think it was going to go that way and I love that in a book... I mean what's the point in reading if you can predict the ending of the story? The only thing I would've liked to have was some of the book from Grandma Nadine's point of view.... The story didn't need it, the book was amazing without it, I would've just liked to have access to that woman's mind even if only for a paragraph! :) I adored the ending! To be honest I think it was this book that got me reading romance. It was definitely this book that got me hooked on Rachel Van Dyken!



Rachel absolutely adores hearing from her readers and here is where you can find her :)



Buy Links

No comments:

Post a Comment