Friday 28 November 2014

Exposure by Morgan & Jennifer Locklear REVIEW


Exposure by Morgan & Jennifer Locklear







So what's a publicist to do? Publicist Shaunna Noble is no stranger to the ego-filled dysfunction of Hollywood's elite, but is she ready for her two biggest clients to turn into her worst nightmare? Kyle Petersen and Michelle Cooper are Hollywood royalty, everyone's favorite celebrity couple, but while on location filming their new summer blockbuster, Kyle ambushes his wife with divorce papers and orders Shaunna to destroy Michelle in the media. Unwilling to comply, Shaunna spectacularly and publicly quits her job, humiliating Kyle in the process.David Quinn, a struggling actor cast alongside the A-listers, is caught in the crossfire. When pictures surface of David and Michelle out on the town, media and fans rush to crown them Hollywood's new hot couple. Kyle explodes, tensions boil over, and everyone's lives and careers are thrown into jeopardy.So what's a publicist to do? Especially when Shaunna finds herself falling in love with the sexy and talented David. Can she put out fires on the set while keeping the flames burning in the bedroom?Love, lies and passion. What happens when the naked truth is exposed?



My Review

4*
This story has it all, everything from love to revenge! I personally found this to be a nice relaxing but engaging read, it's not too heavy but it was still able to hold my attention. The characters are very realistic and the issues they face even more so! Exposure gives you a look at the movie industry from the other side, not what the papers are showing but what is actually happening, it had me wondering how many of the stories in the media that I've read were just false perceptions and more importantly what the real story behind it was. With the characters you have the ones you love and then the ones you love to hate! Kyle is definitely without a doubt my love to hate character and I don't think I'm the only one who feels that way. And David is just something else... He has a playful side and he has a knack of bringing out the best in the others, with the exception of Kyle of course! I loved the storyline! It had me captivated, I couldn't put it down and when it was over I was begging for more!  



Teasers








Buy Links



Connect with Morgan & Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment